Senior Occupational Health Advisor, Poole, Dorset
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £42,345 - £46,579
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Senior Occupational Health Advisor to work on a Full Time 12 month fixed term contract as part of a team in Poole, Dorset. This team provides employees support through the effective delivery of high-quality Occupational Health and Wellbeing services.
- Manage and develop the Occupational Health team and service to assure the smooth running and seamless delivery of high-quality Occupational Health services; ensuring high levels of confidentiality, credibility and customer service are maintained
- Confidently manage a varied caseload, including complex case management (remote and face-to-face), health surveillance and periodic health assessments
- Ensure the consistent application of standard work and taking a key role in designing and embedding service improvements
- Provide appropriate guidance and support to the team regarding a range of queries, policies, processes and procedures, handling any complaints or issues that arise
- You’ll be a registered nurse (adult and/or mental health) on the NMC register and hold, or be working towards, a suitable Occupational Health qualification (NMC part 3). – You will be a clear communicator with a highly organised approach and good attention to detail.
To be considered for the role of Senior Occupational Health Advisor you will need
- Proven management and leadership experience
- Substantial experience in delivering the full remit of Occupational Health services
Salary: £42,345 – £46,579