Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Senior Occupational Health Advisor on a Full or Part Time Permanent (4 or 5 days) basis to work as part of an OH team in Gloucester, Gloucestershire
The Senior OHA will take a lead role in the provision of supportive, efficient and pro-active occupational health services
To manage a modest personal case load, and provide clinical supervision and governance
• Provide advice, guidance and support to staff, managers, and HR on managing sickness absence and rehabilitation
• Undertake and oversee requests for advice (referrals), ensuring appropriate and efficient use of resources and monitoring cases until completion.
• To be responsible for delivery of fitness for role assessments including pre employment, driver medicals and provide advice on an individual’s fitness for work and of any work place adjustments required.
• To lead clinical advice on the requirements for health surveillance, supervising the provision of assessments as required, advise managers of any additional control measures required.
• To take lead responsibility for workplace assessments of individuals with specific health issues affecting work
• Help lead the delivery of employee wellbeing and health promotion initiatives
• Lead a clinical multidisciplinary team, facilitating input from other key stakeholders, such as mental health advisors, counsellors, OH physicians, SHE (H&S) advisers, physiotherapists, GPs/Consultants, etc. to deliver a comprehensive well being service.
• To oversee the provision of physiotherapy services, ensuring cost effective provision and good standards of service.
• Take a lead role in the clinical practice of the clinical multidisciplinary team providing supervision, performance management and mentoring as required.
• Registered Nurse (Nursing and Midwifery Council)
• Occupational Health Diploma (or equivalent)
• Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
Salary: £49,000 – £52,000 + 24.5 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension Scheme
© Copyright 2022 . All Rights Reserved.