Remote Case Manager Team Leader (OHA) Homebased – Remote
Location: Homebased - Remote, Homebased - Remote
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Remote Case Manager Team Leader (OHA) to work Homebased – Remote on a full time permanent basis. The role will involve:
- Ensuring clinical excellence in delivering a range of services to clients, ensuring a clear focus is maintained on business objectives, company values, service level agreements and effective relationships
- Play a vital role in the health and wellbeing of the many employees of clients and use your specialist clinical skills to provide expert assessments and the right solutions to match the client’s needs.
- Supporting a team of clinicians by auditing their reports and developing their skills to continuously improve the clinical performance of the OH team
- Undertake case management over the phone producing high standard and quality management advice reports
- Assist with the recruitment of staff and to support colleagues with all aspects of the recruitment process
To apply you will need to be an experienced and qualified Occupational Health Nurse with Senior or Leadership experience and strong case management skills. You will need to have experience working in a commercial setting.