Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Occupational Health Staffing currently have a vacancy for a qualified Physiotherapist to work in Liverpool. This is a Part time position working 33.5 hours a week across Mon – Fri. The role will involve MSK assessment and treatment, MSK case management and some work station assessments where appropriate.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance with professional & clinical guidelines and governance standards.
- Delivery of onsite services (musculoskeletal occupational health and ergonomics)
- Conduct audits / service evaluations as required.
- Advise the customer (via an outcome report) regarding an employees work fitness, including recommending work adjustments where required.
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (or equivalent).
- Membership with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy