Physiotherapist in Helensburgh and Govan in Glasgow
Location: Govan, Glasgow
Occupational Health Staffing currently have a vacancy for a qualified Physiotherapist to work in Helensburgh and Govan in Glasgow. This is a full time position split across the two sites. The role will involve MSK assessment and treatment, MSK case management and some work station assessments where appropriate. Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide accurate clinical assessment diagnosis and treatment
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work relatedness categories and reason for onset.
- Provide a report to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee’s fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently.
- Conduct DSE assessments and provide recommendations to as to what changes/ equipment are required.
- Identification of hazards within the work place and assessing the risk of the identified hazards causing or aggravating an individual’s musculoskeletal ill health
- Essential Skills
- HCPC membership
- BSc Physiotherapy with recent history of practice in this area.
- 3+ years experience in MSK
This job is Expired