Physiotherapist Blackburn, Lancashire
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary: Temporary Rates
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Physiotherapist to work in Blackburn, Lancashire on a full time temporary basis starting ASAP. The role will involve you to do:
- Occupational Health clinical specialist Fast Physio & Work Smart role
- Responsible for the operational management of the Occupational Health clinical specialty.
- To provide specialist knowledge and advice to the Occupational Health team and other senior managers and clinicians
- To act as the clinical specialist for the Occupational Health service, advancing clinical practice in this area of work
- Undertake the comprehensive assessment of patients, including those with highly complex presentations, using investigative and analytical skills.
- Formulate individualized management and treatment plans where appropriate.
- Develop comprehensive and effective discharge plans, ensuring the timely completion of physiotherapy intervention, and onward referral as appropriate.
- Accept clinical responsibility for patients referred to the team, and ensure the team’s caseloads are organised effectively and efficiently with regard to clinical priorities and use of time.
- Be responsible for ensuring the effective selection and use of all treatment resources available.
- Be responsible for equipment used in carrying out physiotherapy duties, and adhere to departmental policy, including competence to use equipment and to ensure the safe use of equipment by others through, teaching, training and supervision of practice.
To apply you will need to be an experienced Physiotherapists with a qualification in physiotherapy, you will need to be a member of the HCPC Council and member of CSP.