Occupational Hygienist, London
Location: London, London
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time permanent Occupational Hygienist to work in Central London.
- Occupational hygiene assessments and monitoring of personnel and site activities, for a range of chemical and physical agents
- Participate in specific occupational hygiene-related investigations and studies
- Review and approve COSHH assessments submitted by contracting companies
- Carry out regular workplace inspections/tours to assess occupational hygiene-related aspects
- Work with project teams to embed occupational hygiene-related aspects into project designs and construction implementation plans
- Prepare and deliver toolbox talks and other presentations on occupational hygiene-related topics
- Degree qualification in a Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics related subject area.
- Industrial or Construction environments experience
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Certificate of Operational Competence in Occupational Hygiene (CertOH) of the British Occupational Hygiene Society