Occupational Health Technician, Yorkshire
Location: Yorkshire, Yorkshire
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an occupational health technician to work on a full time permanent basis in Yorkshire. To provide a wide range of Health Surveillance services across the region and sometimes further afield up to 1 hour in any direction. To achieve this, it is required to drive a mobile medical unit.
- Drive a mobile medical unit (approximate size of an ambulance) to provide services on client sites
- Provide a wide range of Health Surveillance services such as:
- Hearing tests (in audiometric booth fitted in the medical unit)
- Lung function tests
- Skin checks
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) assessments
- Vision screening
- Job specific medicals (e.g. FLT driver medicals)
- Drug & alcohol screening
- Previous experience delivering Health Screen services
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent customer service / client focus skills.
- Full clean drivers licence.