Occupational Health Physician Salisbury, South West
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Salary: £84,559 - £114,003 pro rata
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an MFOM/FFOM OH Physician to work one day a week on a permanent basis from Salisbury. the role is to provide clinical and professional support to a Multi-Disciplinary team, and wider employees.
You will have established skills in Occupational Medicine
Main duties of the job
- Suitability for employment and fitness for work
- Sickness absence and rehabilitation programmes
- Ill Health Retirement
- Hazards relating to work and risk reduction
- Health surveillance
- Legislative requirements
- Policies and procedures relevant to Occupational Health
- Assist in the development of the clinical services delivered by Occupational Health.
- Medical degree MBChB or equivalent,
- Specialist qualification MFOM or FFOM,
- Full registration on the GMC Specialist Register for Occupational Medicine.
Salary: £84,559 – £114,003 pro rata