Occupational Health Physician, Dublin, Eire
Location: Dublin, Eire
Salary: £competitive dependent on experience
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational health Physician (MFOM or higher) on a full time permanent basis to work from their clinic in Dublin, Eire.
The OH Physician will be responsible for advising on a broad range of Occupational Health issues, such as:
- Absence and rehabilitation medical assessments, health surveillance and pre-employment medicals
- Advising clients on policy, general health advice and HR/absence management strategies
- Strategic support for health promotion and wellness to client employees when required
- Ensuring compliance with procedures and supporting / developing doctors where needed to ensure that standards are met or exceeded
- Preparing and reviewing occupational health policies and procedures
In order to apply for this role, you will be GMC registered and MFOM qualified as minimum. You will also have experience in a corporate / private occupational health setting.
Salary: £competitive dependent on experience + relocation expenses