Occupational Health Nurse, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time Occupational Health Nurse to work an 18 Month Fixed term Contract in Royal Leamington Spa
Working within an OH team the OH Nurse is responsible for:
- Perform new starter health assessments
- Assess, manage and undertake health surveillance and health assessments
- Support H&S and line managers to assess level of risk and determine first aid requirements.
- Conduct & manage physical and mental health promotion.
- Support Line Managers & HR with case management of sickness absence, including long term sickness and work-related injuries/illnesses.
- Generate written reports to management.
- You will be an RGN with a Degree in Nursing and an OH Qualification (Degree or Diploma)
The role will be a guaranteed 37.5hrs per week on a long-term booking contract of approx. 18months.