Occupational Health Nurse, Balderstone, Blackburn
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary: £34000 - £36000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an occupational health nurse on a full time, fixed term contract for 12 months in Balderstone, Blackburn. Working as part of a team you will: –
- Provide a full OH/Treatment service, clinical assessment & treatment, advice, education, medical assessments etc following DHC guidelines and written instructions.
- Provide professional advice, support and guidance to the client and wider multidisciplinary team.
- Assess clients presenting to Occupational Health providing sound clinical advice and treatment.
- Write letters to GP/Specialists in line with the Access to Medical Reports Act and Data Protection Act.
- Provide health surveillance
- Provide clinical support to the first aid provision on site.
To apply you will be a registered nurse with NMC Part 1 with a good clinical knowledge and expertise for interpretation of health screening / surveillance results
Salary: £34000 – £36000