Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to work on a full or part time permanent basis across 3 sites in Yeovil, Langport and Sturminster in Somerset and Dorset to set up and run an in-house occupational health service.
You will be responsible for:-
– Statutory Medical Examinations, including but not limited to; lone working, forklift, working at height, chemical handlers, driving, audiometry and night shift worker assessments
– Promote Health living across multiple sites
– Provide guidance on treatment of illness/conditions
– Administer inoculations – flu, hep, BCG
– Administering advanced first aid triage when required
– Assisting with post injury advice and assessments
– Advising on return t works and work reintegration
– COVID-19 advice and Guidance
To apply you will be:-
– Fully trained Registered Nurse and OH Qualified
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
© Copyright 2021 . All Rights Reserved.