Occupational Health Nurse Advisor – Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick
Salary: Temporary Rates
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to work in Royal Leamington Spa on a temporary basis 3-5 days/week ongoing for 18 Months. Working within an OH team the OH Nurse is responsible for:
- New starter health assessments
- Health surveillance and health assessments
- Support H&S and line managers to assess level of risk and determine first aid requirements.
- Conduct & manage physical and mental health promotion.
- Case management of sickness absence, including long term sickness and work-related injuries/illnesses.
- Generate written reports to management.
To apply you will be an Occupational Health Nurse Advisor with a Degree in Nursing and an OH Qualification (Degree or Diploma).