Occupational Health Clinical Lead Manchester, Cheshire
Location: Manchester, Cheshire
Salary: Salary: £58,000 - £68,000 + Benefits
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Clinical Lead to work in Manchester, Cheshire on a full time permanent basis. The role will involve:
- Clinical Lead and Senior Leadership role for Employee Health and Well-being Fitness for work services.
- Reviewing and developing employee health and well-being services to provide cost effective specialist resources
- Developing and leading on the introduction of a robust case management process
- Evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of specialist services to ensure maximum return on investment and delivery of fitness for work services
- Responsibility for managing and monitoring the relevant aspects of the budget, ensuring all activity is in line with the budget plan and confirms with planning processes and time-scales
- Development of strategic health and well-being programmes addressing key employee health issues and costs
- As nominated lead, provide quality assurance by ensuring that the occupational health service maintains external SEQOSH accreditation standards.
To apply you will need to be an Occupational Health Manager with previous experience in team and budget management in Occupational Health. You will need to be qualified on Occupational Health part 3 of the NMC register and have proven track record of senior management experience.
Salary: £58,000 – £68,000 + Benefits