Occupational Health Clinical Governance Lead – Homebased with some travel to sites in Stevenage, Bristol and Bolton
Location: Homebased with some travel to sites in Stevenage, Bristol and Bolton, Homebased
Salary: £48,000 - £52,000 + Benefits
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Clinical Governance Lead to work predominately based from home with some travel to sites in Stevenage, Bristol and Bolton on a permanent basis 3, 4 or 5 days/week. The role will involve:
- Being a key member of the Occupational Health Team, responsible for guiding best practice and HSE guidance
- This will include clinical quality audits, clinical training and clinical complaints analysis.
- You will contribute to the success and growth of the OH Department and enable the client to have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of their employees.
- You will be responsible for providing operational oversight and leadership to ensure the smooth running of the OH Department.
- You will be passionate about promoting the organisation’s values to enable OH to meet its agreed aims and objectives within a safe, efficient and effective working environment.
- Recruit and lead staff, providing guidance, training, and support as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and professional standards
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives, analysing data, implementing process changes, and measuring outcomes
- Work closely with the Head of OH&W to develop and implement strategic plans for long-term success.
- Ensure the ongoing smooth running of our current service, including day to day operational issues that arise and working closely with the OH Office Administrator.
- Support the development of and lead the operational implementation of new services.
- Provide line management and support to the OH Team.
- Ensure training is coordinated in a timely and efficient fashion including planning and organisation of required training and staff development
- Ensure all new members of staff receive a full induction and training appropriate for their role.
To apply you will need to be a Qualified and experienced Occupational Health Clinical Lead with previous management and leadership experience. You will need to have strong clinical assessment, management and report writing skills.
Salary: £48,000 – £52,000 + Benefits