Occupational Health and Wellbeing Manager, Glasgow
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + final salary pension, Generous holiday allowance
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time permanent Occupational Health and Wellbeing Manager to work in Glasgow and provide professional and clinical pro-active occupational health service to my client within an in-house OH department. The role will be responsible for driving the health and wellbeing agenda, advocating best practice in OH provision and to drive proactive interventions that promote wellness.
The Occupational Health and Wellbeing Manager will: –
- Develop an effective occupational health strategy which supports line managers and staff and delivers a positive wellbeing culture.
- Develop, maintain and manage good relationships with our external health and care suppliers ensuring that our service levels are met, that value for money is delivered and that the appropriate levels of support are in place.
- Lead the development and implementation of effective long term and short-term absence management procedures and ensure that line managers have the skills to carry these out.
- Contribute to the provision of training, advice, sickness absence management, investigations of cases of occupational ill health, and other general OH issues.
- Work in partnership at senior level with professionals and other clients to provide expert guidance, develop, implement and evaluate policies and strategies, when an Occupational Health input is required (mental illness, return to work rehabilitation).
- Develop appropriate health campaigns aimed at improving workers general health in response to emerging trends and professional advice
To Apply: –
- The successful candidate will have been operating at a senior level, within and OH setting for several years, with an OH Diploma or BSc in Community Nursing (OH) with specialist practitioner status (Specialist Community Public Health Nurse).
- Have previous experience over several years in an OH setting including senior level with strong interpersonal skills including motivational, relationship building and influencing skills
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + final salary pension, Generous holiday allowance