Occupational Health Advisor, Sunderland
Location: Sunderland, North East
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 pro rata
Occupational Health Staffing are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor in Sunderland. This is a permanent role, working 2 days a week. Occasional travel to two other sites in the Durham and Newcastle area will be required on an ad hoc basis. Working as part of an OH team this is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
Main duties will include:
- To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for occupational health advice
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to occupational health
- To provide fitness medicals and health surveillance that meet best practice requirements and are in line with our Company policies and protocols
- The split of this role will be roughly 90% case management and 10% fitness for work assessments and health surveillance activities
A full job description is available on request.
To apply you will be registered nurse with Occupational Health experience
Salary: £36,000 – £40,000 pro rata