Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time permanent Occupational Health Advisor to work across 2 sites in South Gloucestershire
• Carry out Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments
• Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports
• Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced
• Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
• Experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance.
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000 + Private Healthcare, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
© Copyright 2022 . All Rights Reserved.