Occupational Health Advisor, Sidcup, Kent
Location: Sidcup, London
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Qualified Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full time permanent basis in Sidcup, Kent
Your duties will include:
- To provide expert, evidence based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
- Case management (70%)
- Fitness for work medicals (25%)
- Health and wellbeing activities (5%)
A full job description is available on request.
To apply for this role, you will be an RGN part 1 with an Occupational Health Degree/Diploma and with the relevant OH experience.
Salary: £36,000 – £40,000