Occupational Health Advisor, Peterborough
Location: Peterborough, Peterborough
Salary: £38,000 - £43,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full or part time (3 – 5 days a week) permanent occupational health advisor to work in Peterborough on a stand alone basis providing a full OH remit.
The successful candidate will undertake a mixture of work including:
- Undertaking Health Screening and Surveillance typically based at the client site, including Audiometry, Respiratory, Skin, Driver assessments and HAVS screening, plus general medicals.
- General sickness absence support and case management, either onsite face to face or via the telephone producing written reports with advice as appropriate.
- Ability to run and present wellbeing briefing sessions and support health promotion events on client sites
- Delivering wellbeing programmes – including undertaking voluntary health checks.
To be considered for this role you need to be:
- NMC registered nurse and ideally have an Occupational Health degree or diploma
- Experienced in delivering OH services
Salary: £38,000 – £43,000 + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company sick pay, pension, and payment of NMC fees.