Occupational Health Advisor, Nottingham, East Midlands
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands
Salary: £37,984 - £47,461
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor to work in Nottingham, East Midlands on a Full Time – 12 month Fixed term Contract basis to provide a high-quality Occupational Health Service joining a small but expert multi-disciplinary team of Occupational Health and Employee Relations colleagues.
- You’ll deliver a modern business focussed Occupational Health service to a number of different business areas with varying requirements across an office, remote and field based workforce.
- You would be required to work flexibly with the option to work at home or in the office and you will need to be able to travel to attend our various UK sites nationally, although the majority is Midlands based.
- You will be performing a combination of both remote telephone/video and face to face consultations.
- Support the management of absence, and follow the referral, assessment, and rehabilitation processes to the equivalent of SEQOHS standards.
- This role requires you to have the ability to work autonomously and at pace with minimal clinical supervision
- You’ll be experienced in assessing fitness for work, the implications of the Equality Act, producing high quality and timely reports, whilst acting on the findings of clinical and procedural audits.
To Apply you will have strong health surveillance experience. Specialist Occupational Health and Registered General Nursing qualifications.
Salary: £37,984 – £47,461