Occupational Health Advisor Chester, Liverpool, Warrington and Widnes and Homebased, North West
Location: North West North West (Chester, Liverpool, Warrington and Widnes) and Homebased, North West
Salary: £39,000 - £43,000 + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company sick pay, pension, and payment of NMC fees.
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full or part time (3 – 5 days a week) permanent occupational health advisor to work for an established provider of OH Services. Working on a stand-alone basis and as part of an OH team you will who provide a full OH remit to a range of clients in the North West including Chester, Liverpool, Warrington and Widnes areas and homebased
The successful candidate will undertake a mixture of work on client sites.
Details of the role
- Undertaking Health Screening and Surveillance typically based at the client site, including Audiometry, Respiratory, Skin, Driver assessments and HAVS screening, plus general medicals.
- General sickness absence support and case management, either onsite face to face or via the telephone producing written reports with advice as appropriate.
- Ability to run and present wellbeing briefing sessions and support health promotion events on client sites
- Delivering wellbeing programmes – including undertaking voluntary health checks.
To be considered for this role you need to be:
- NMC registered nurse and ideally have an Occupational Health degree or diploma
- Experienced in delivering OH services
Salary: £39,000 – £43,000 + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company sick pay, pension, and payment of NMC fees.
This job is Expired