Occupational Health Advisor London and Milton Keynes
Location: London and Milton Keynes, London and Milton Keynes
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Occupational Health Staffing have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to work for 3 – 5 days a week on a permanent basis dividing your time between Milton Keynes 50% and Central London 50%
You will be responsible for the provision of proactive Occupational Health Service and to co-ordinate defined OH activities, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, and to prevent adverse health effects arising from workplace activities through the
application of specialist skills and knowledge standards.
- Health Service Delivery
- Sickness Absence Case management
- Health surveillance screening procedures
- You will be an RGN and must hold a post registration qualification in OH at degree level, and will be experienced in all aspects of OH service delivery including
- You must have a high degree of self-management and motivation, with the ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills are essential to prioritise and manage a flexible workload.
- You will be proficient with all MS office suite applications, and have a flexible, open mindset and the ability to lead by example.
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000