Occupational Health Advisor, London and Homebased
Location: London, Homebased
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an occupational health advisor to work in London 2 days a week and then with the option of working from home for the rest of the week up to 3 more days
When in clinic in London you will work two days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) and then any days at home doing Case Management.
- Focus on Case Management, attending HR Meetings
- Involved in Health Promotion Events
- To provide expert, evidence based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicate
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma
- Meticulous written skills and attention to detail
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000