Occupational Health Advisor, Homebased
Location: Homebased, Homebased
Salary: Temp Rate
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor to work from home on a Full or Part Time Temporary basis for 1 – 3 months starting ASAP. This is an exciting opportunity working for a unique company within an in-house OH department
The OHA will actively take on the root causes of sickness – not just treat the symptoms.
- Using a case management approach you will ensure individual and line managers are aware of evidence based advice in both physical and mental health in relation to work, this will include working with external service providers (GPs, specialists, psychological services, physiotherapy, EAP) to optimise health, wellbeing and attendance, signposting where relevant.
- You will provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to occupational health.
- There will be opportunity to coach and develop line managers, HRMs and stakeholders on the benefits of good physical and mental wellbeing and the impact this will have on performance, attendance and engagement.
- Part of the role will be to monitor occupational health trends and insight and work with the key stakeholders and Senior Manager, Occupational Health and Wellbeing to reduce costs associated with sickness.
- You will have a nursing qualification and current registration.
- Degree qualified is desirable
- Proven success in reducing sickness absence.
Salary: £Temp rates