Occupational Health Staffing is looking to recruit a permanent Occupational Health Advisor to work 4 or 5 days a week from home with some travel to client sites in Farnborough, Guildford and Epsom region in Surrey
• This will be a varied role which will involve undertaking workplace assessments and reporting on potential risks to health.
• You will undertake health surveillance, preemployment and fitness for work screenings where appropriate.
• You will also advise employees on both physical and mental health problems, all the while maintaining the highest standards of occupational healthcare.
• You will need to be a Registered General Nurse with previous experience within occupational health.
• You will need to be a proactive, friendly and professional person who is confident managing their own workload.
• The role also involves travelling to clinics, so a full UK driving license is a must.
Home work split will vary but 70% homebased 30% site based is realistic
You also get 1.5 hours factored into your day for administration
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Good Benefits
© Copyright 2021 . All Rights Reserved.