Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an occupational health advisor on a full time permanent basis. The role is homebased with the requirement to be on site one day a week but with the flexibility to cover increase in demand for medicals, holidays and sickness.
• Carry out Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments
• Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports
• Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced
• Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
• Experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance.
• Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
Salary: £36,000 – £40,000 + 25 days annual leave
© Copyright 2021 . All Rights Reserved.