Occupational Health Advisor Home based + some travel in Kent, South East
Location: Home based + some travel in Kent, Kent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Excellent training, 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme (6%), EAP, Life Assurance
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an experienced occupational health advisor to work on a permanent basis 3 – 5 days a week, mainly from home with some travel in Kent
This will be a varied role which will involve undertaking workplace assessments and reporting on potential risks to health.
- You will undertake health surveillance, pre-employment and fitness for work screenings where appropriate.
- You will also advise employees on both physical and mental health problems, all the while maintaining the highest standards of occupational healthcare.
- This role will be working from home performing Pre-placement Questionnaires, Fit for Task reviews, Post-Covid Assessments and Sickness Absence Management.
- Other tasks may be required.
- Travel to sites in Kent will be required 2-3 times per month.
To Apply you will be an RGN with occupational health experience
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 + Excellent training, 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme (6%), EAP, Life Assurance
This job is Expired