Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an occupational health advisor on a full time permanent basis to work in Colchester, Essex as part of an occupational health team. The post holder will be responsible for delivering, in partnership with the rest of the Workplace Wellbeing team, a high quality, consistent and professional in house occupational health service that is compliant with Occupational Health Standards.
The main duties of the post will include:
• To provide confidential advice on sickness absence, rehabilitation, work related health issues and proactive health interventions
• To manage a caseload of varying Occupational Health (OH) referrals, provide written reports with clear guidance on the OH recommendations
• To advise the Employee Relations team and line managers where a case conference and case management meeting may be appropriate
• To contribute to the delivery of identified workplace health surveillance programmes including audiometry, spirometry and hand arm vibration (HAV)
• To review risk assessments within the workplace where OH expertise is required such as a workstation assessment for a medical reason for DSE users.
You will be a registered nurse with an OH qualification (degree/diploma) and OH experience
Salary: £34,000 – £41,000
© Copyright 2021 . All Rights Reserved.