Occupational Health Advisor Ayr, Ayrshire + Homebased
Location: Ayr, Ayrshire, Ayrshire
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an experienced occupational health advisor to work on a permanent basis 3 days a week in Ayr, Ayrshire (2 extra home based work available if you want full time)
- This will be a varied role which will involve undertaking workplace assessments and reporting on potential risks to health.
- You will undertake health surveillance, pre-employment and fitness for work screenings where appropriate.
- You will also advise employees on both physical and mental health problems, all the while maintaining the highest standards of occupational healthcare.
- The successful candidate will be required to carry out:-
- Performance and Attendance Management
- Pre employment
- HAVS Tier 3
- Audiometry, Spirometry, Health surveillance medicals and Fitness for work medicals
(training can be provided for the Health surveillance and HAVS).
To Apply you will be an RGN with occupational health experience
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 pro rata + 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme (6%), EAP, Life Assurance