Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Mansfield
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 + 33 days holiday, Flexible working hours, Workplace pension, CPD
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit Physiotherapist for their client in Mansfield on a Part Time Permanent basis 2 days a week on either Tues, Weds or Thurs 1pm – 9pm
- These are fantastic opportunities for a career hungry, passionate, flexible individuals who are keen to expand their knowledge and expertise and to shape and implement a gold standard physiotherapy service. You may already have experience of working in an Occupational Health environment or you would like to develop your skills in this area.
- This role provides a blank canvas for the development of all aspects of a first-class physiotherapy service from education, health promotion and prevention, to a variety of innovative treatment modalities for all aspects of musculoskeletal conditions.
- You will be working as part of an innovative, evidence-based, patient-centred service that utilises the biopsychosocial model to assess and treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Assessments include fitness to work, including an evaluation of work demands against physical and functional capacity.
- If you are a determined and passionate musculoskeletal physiotherapist wanting to become a specialist in Occupational Health, then this could be the role for you.
To apply you will be a qualified physiotherapist with musculoskeletal experience
Salary: £32,000 – £38,000 + 33 days holiday, Flexible working hours, Workplace pension, CPD