Mental Health Nurse, Plymouth
Location: Plymouth, South West
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Mental Health Nurse to work in Plymouth, Devon. This is a permanent opportunity where the successful applicant will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday inclusive between 8.00am-4.15pm
Duties to include:
- Defining, developing and influencing Client policy and strategy for managing mental health
- Defining and implementing a model for professional support of Mental Health First Aiders Community across the clients business
- Attending and supporting the Clients Mental Health and Well-being Working groups
- Using professional and local knowledge, assess, refer and signpost employees to appropriate support outside Occupational Health
- Design and deliver training and awareness sessions to Mental Health First Aiders and Managers around mental health and the workplace as part of the Clients ongoing commitment to improving workplace health and wellbeing.
To apply you will hold a Mental health qualification and /or have extensive experience of working with individuals with a mental health condition and supporting through illness, working with vulnerable adults, raising any safeguarding concerns or working in a mental health community environment.
Salary: £34,000 – £36,000 per annum