Mental Health Nurse Homebased + Cheadle and Oldbury, Lancashire
Location: Homebased, Homebased
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time permanent qualified Mental Health Nurse based from home with some travel to Oldbury and Cheadle once a week/fortnight to each location. Triaging referrals, encouraging them to return to work or refer them onwards to Occupational Health or other services and offer support and advice on the issues that are being presented. You will work closely with managers on site to get an understanding of the causes for Mental Health absence and issues, providing proactive intervention to help combat absence rates .
Specific project activities and objectives to include:
- Defining, developing and influencing Client policy and strategy for managing mental health
- Defining and implementing a model for professional support of Mental Health First Aiders Community
- Attending and supporting the Client’s Mental Health and Well-being Working groups.
- Using professional knowledge, assess, refer and signpost employees to appropriate support outside Occupational Health
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Ideally -SPMH: Specialist practitioner: Mental health
- Mental health qualification and / or extensive experience of working with individuals with a mental health conditions
- Experience in work related issues, stress, bullying, mental health awareness and mental health first aid.
- Experience of Case Management and writing reports
Salary: £34,000 – £38,000