Mental Health Nurse, Cwmbran, South Wales
Location: Cwmbran, South Wales
Salary: £35,484 - £38,376
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Mental Health Nurse to work on a full time permanent basis in Cwmbran, South Wales. Working as part of an occupational health team. This Mental Health Nurse role is new and forms part of the ongoing commitment to provide support for Staff who are experiencing psychological ill health. The Occupational Health and Wellbeing department is evolving, and the successful candidate will support the Occupational Health and Wellbeing Manager to develop and provide mental health services.
The role includes
- Overseeing the effective day to day running of the psychological provision, including triage referrals, managing cases, undertake structured interviews for the psychological monitoring programme and provide advice including workplace adjustments to all employees
- The role consists of flexible working and psychological support will be provided through a variety of methods including face to face and remote, often visiting different locations throughout the business, therefore the Mental Health Nurse will need be able to travel independently.
- Alongside the Clinical work, the successful candidate will be developing digital support and guidance documents and assist the Occupational Health Manager to develop mental health processes and presentations for meetings and Wellbeing events.
- There may be the requirement for the Mental Health Nurse to undertake some clinical nurse duties under the direct supervision of the Senior OHA and full training will be provided as the need arises.
- The successful candidate must be a registered Mental Health Nurse on part 1 of the NMC Register, with no practice restrictions, should hold a UK recognised qualification in Counselling / Psychotherapy and must have previous experience of working in a mental health setting for at least 2 years.
- Working hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday to Friday Office Hours (8.30-4.30 or 9-5)
Salary: £35,484 – £38,376