Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an in-house OH Qualified Lead Health & Wellbeing Business Partner to work on a full time permanent basis from their offices in Warrington, Lancashire as well as sometimes from home and the role does involve some travel. Reporting to the Head of Health, Safety & Wellbeing you will assist them by leading the delivery of a health and wellbeing strategy. You will ensure the company understands and controls work related health risks and reducing sickness absence whilst improving the health and wellbeing of all employees.
• Manage a team of 2 OHA’s
• Development and implementation of the strategy for health and wellbeing
• Responsible for ensuring all health risks within the organisation are well understood and managed
• To manage the Occupational Health contract, and drive a quality, proactive, efficient service
• Provision of competent occupational health and wellbeing information and advice
• Manage the relationship with internal stakeholders and agree ownership and content of H&W plans
• Ownership and delivery of assigned projects for H, S&W improvement activities
• Benchmarking H&W externally to ensure best in class performance
• Review H&W training
• Constant review, feedback and escalation to ensure the H&W framework meets current legislation
• Provide advice and support on H&W issues
To apply you will:-
• Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in Occupational Health or relevant subject, or Qualified Registered medical professional with Occupational Health qualification and experience
• Knowledge of health and wellbeing theory and up to date with current best practices.
• A good understanding of behavioural theory and practice and a knowledge and experience of coaching
• Proven experience in similar senior Occupational Health and Wellbeing role, with a track record of successfully developing and implementing a strategy and effective team leadership
• Experience of Occupational Health service delivery and/or contract management to ensure a quality, efficient and robust OH service is provided
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + 5k car allowance, Pension 7-14%, 26 days a/l
© Copyright 2021 . All Rights Reserved.