Homebased Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Homebased, Homebased
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Homebased Occupational Health Advisor to work on a Full or Part Time Permanent (3 – 5 days) basis. The OHA will be responsible for the provision of a remote based case management service to client companies and to co-ordinate defined OH activities, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, and to prevent adverse health effects arising from workplace activities through the application of specialist skills and knowledge standards.
- The role is mainly undertaking case management with some remote health assessments as required
- You must have a high degree of self-management and motivation, with the ability to work alone
- Excellent organisational skills are essential to prioritise and manage a flexible workload.
- You will be proficient with all MS office suite applications, and have a flexible, open mindset and the ability to lead by example.
To Apply: –
- RGN qualified
- At least 5 years’ experience in all aspects of OH service delivery including health service delivery, case management, health surveillance and screening procedures
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000