Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time permanent Homebased Clinical Training Manager to work remotely in an exciting new role, you will create a training function for the Case Management Teams, ensuring that a consistent training programme is delivered to all Case Managers. You will all so successfully on-board all new Case Managers through the Clinical Training Team with a supportive induction and training programme for new and existing Case Managers.
• Must be an experienced Occupational Health Case Manager
• Experience of managing a team or a function
• Experience of developing and delivering training modules
• Excellent communication skills
• A positive and can-do attitude
• Excellent IT skills
• Experience of delivering clinical training
• Experience in using an Occupational Health IT platform
Salary: £45,000 + 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
© Copyright 2021 . All Rights Reserved.