Homebased Clinical Trainer and Case Manager
Location: Homebased, Homebased
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Homebased Clinical Trainer and Case manager to work on a Full Time Permanent basis in this newly created hybrid role where you are responsible for developing and training remote case management teams as well as undertaking your own caseload
- Reporting to the Head of Case Management, you will successfully on-board all new Case Managers through the Clinical Training Team with a supportive induction and training programme for new and existing Case Managers.
- The areas that you will cover are Report writing, Systems training, Dragon Training
- You will support the induction program making sure the Case Managers have all the tools they need to perform their role.
- In addition you will work closely with HR and Recruitment to effectively manage the staffing requirements across the Remote Case Management teams, shortlisting CVs, Interviewing and the scheduling of new employees. We are able to offer a train the trainer course for the successful applicant.
- You will be an experienced Occupational Health Case Manager who can provide clinical supervision and support to new Case Managers, create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture within your team.
- You will ensure compliance with Company processes/Department of Health, H&S guidelines/legislation and company accreditations i.e. SEQOHS etc.
- You will also carry out case management, may be 2/3 days a week depending on training requirement.