Health Trainer, Oxford + UK Travel
Location: Oxford, Nationwide
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience + annual leave, pension
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Health Trainer on a full time permanent basis to work in Oxford but undertake nationwide travel as required to cover one major client. This is a remote vacancy with frequent travel.
- The role of the Health Trainer whilst on site is to proactively increase the health and wellbeing of employees whilst also bettering the awareness of proactive health and well-being within the organisation by educating employees on topics surrounding physical, mental and emotional health and well-being through a variety of methods, namely through hosting seminars, lifestyle interventions, health checks, exercise classes and other initiatives.
- They will also assist in managing, providing and developing health and well-being services, evidence based Occupational Health practices and legislative requirements.
- They will work as an integral part of the Occupational Health team and make an important contribution towards development of the service and process improvement.
- There is regular travel involved in this role and the post holder will be required to drive and must be willing to stay overnight multiple times per month.
- The ideal candidate will have a Sports Science/health surveillance background along with experience in providing mental health based advice and/or interventions and delivering seminars, webinars and lectures.
- Experience in delivering content to both large groups and one to one interventions is also advantageous.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Education or awareness surrounding Mental Health including experience in delivering mental health based intervention.
Salary: £25k – £28k dependent on experience + annual leave, pension