Flu Vaccination Nurse – Nationwide (Not Scotland)
Location: Nationwide (Not Scotland), Nationwide (Not Scotland)
Salary: Temporary Rates
Occupational Health Staffing is looking for nurses to carry out flu vaccinations nationwide on AD-HOC dates from October 2021 – December 2021.
To apply you will need to have the below:
- Recent vaccination/flu vacs experience in the last year
- Up to date certificate for Basic Life Support
- Up to date certificate for Anaphylaxis
- Up to date certificate for Vaccination/Immunisation Update
- The certificate MUST clearly state Basic Life Support, Anaphylaxis and Vaccination/Immunisation update on there
- The certificates will need to be valid for when the work will take place from October 2021 – December 2021.
- If your certificates are still valid and your renewal is due in the flu vacs period please send your current certificates and dates for your renewal training.
- PPE will be provided to include gloves and sanitiser, nurses will need to take their own mask and apron
- You will need to give available dates and keep them pencilled in until the clinics are booked. Please do not give dates you cannot commit to.
If you are interested in applying please email email@example.com a copy of your CV which must clearly show recent vaccination experience plus a copy of your certificates, your availability and your NMC Pin Number.