Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Deputy Clinical Manager on a Permanent, Full Time basis working from home. Working with an Occupational Health Team the Deputy Clinical Manager will support the Clinical Team to deliver a range of services, ensuring a clear focus is maintained on clinical excellence, business objectives, company values and service level agreements.
Managing a team you will carry out triage and case management, participate in client meetings and deputise for the clinical manager when required.
• Assist in undertaking, reviewing and recording regular clinical competency review with individuals and audit clinical work
• Create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture
• Ensure compliance with Company processes and company accreditations
• Ensure data is captured accurately according to contract requirements to ensure that the Account Managers can produce the relevant MI reports, KPI reports and Satisfaction Surveys
• Co-ordinate all clinical aspects of the renewal process, utilising and liaising with all relevant resources to facilitate the smooth execution of the renewal and ensure customer retention
• Work with Account Managers to monitor financial performance
• Assist with and/or arrange Health and Wellbeing events/workshops
To Apply you will be a Registered General Nurse holding an OH qualification with previous management experience
Salary: £40,000 – £42,000 + Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
© Copyright 2021 . All Rights Reserved.