Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Clinical Services Manager in Southampton, Hampshire on a Full Time Permanent basis. The role is to provide clinical leadership and excellence in delivering a high-quality service. You will be managing a team of OHA’s, OHN’s and OH Technicians, creating and maintaining a positive and supportive team culture. You will need to work closely with the Directors and Management Team to build relationships
• To provide excellent clinical leadership to all clinical staff
• Take responsibility for excellence in clinical governance for clients and staff.
• Overall responsibility to ensure all clinical staff are suitably qualified, inducted and trained.
• Develop and maintain excellent partnerships with the clients.
• Must be able to deliver training sessions to customers. Work with the Training Manager in developing courses for our clients.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clinical contractors i.e. Occupational Health Physicians including attendance at meetings as required and ensuring documentation for revalidation and indemnity insurance is up to date.
• Work with the Clinical Standards Manager to communicate OHC standards and policies to all clinical staff including contractors such as OHP’s
• Ensure data is captured accurately according to contract requirements
This is a full-time role Monday-Friday 08:00-16:00
To apply you will need to have 5 years’ experience in Occupational Health service delivery and management, you must be a registered nurse and an OH Specialist Practitioner on part 3 of the NMC register.
© Copyright 2021 . All Rights Reserved.