Clinical Psychologist – Neurodiversity Homebased + Travel
Location: Homebased + Travel, Homebased + Travel
Salary: £negotiable based on experience
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Clinical Psychologist – Neurodiversity to work Homebased + Travel on a permanent basis 3-5 Days/week. The role will be home based, however further travel may be required throughout the UK as required. The role will involve:
- Provide screeners and diagnostic assessment services directly to autistic adults as part of a multidisciplinary team. This will include interpretation and integration of data from a variety of sources and on occasion, if appropriate family members and others closely connected with the autistic adult. This may include completing standardised assessments such as clinical interview such as ADI-R; ADOS-2; CAT-Q.
- Provide screener and diagnostic assessment services directly to adults with ADHD as part of a multidisciplinary team. This will include interpretation and integration of data from a variety of sources and on occasion, if appropriate family members and others closely connected with the adult. This may include completing standardised assessments such as clinical interview such as DIVA-5.
- Collate and compile competent reports that are fit for purpose.
- To support recently diagnosed autistic adults in offering post-diagnostic support, which will include delivering training to neurodiverse adults, and their colleagues.
- Maintain high client satisfaction levels
- Positively contribute to the team’s contracted KPI targets
- Meet SLAs by completely highly accurate reports within the agreed timescales
- Provide expertise in a highly specialist area which will contribute to development of Neurodiversity services
- Provide training, supervision and consultation in autism/ADHD services to other staff
To apply you will need to be an experienced and qualified Occupational Psychologist – Neurodiversity and have HCPC registration. You will need to be a post-graduate doctoral level in clinical psychology and have substantial and relevant post qualification experience with neurodevelopment conditions (Autism and ADHD). You must be accredited DISCO/ADI-R/ADOS or equivalent diagnostic assessment.
Salary: £competitive + Benefits