Senior Occupational Health Advisor – Slough, Berkshire – 3, 4 or 5 days a week
Location: South East
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000
Job Ref: SR-3827
Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Job Type: Permanent – 3, 4 or 5 days a week
My client a leading healthcare provider is looking to recruit a senior occupational health advisor to work on a part time permanent basis 3, 4 or 5 days a week in Slough, Berkshire. This diverse and exciting role will be:
– Responsible for a full time administrator and another part time OHA and with support of a doctor day each week.
– The role has a lot of autonomy and a wide range of opportunity to develop.
– Reporting to the Senior Service Delivery Manager this role will involve working as part of a team to deliver and maintain the highest standards of healthcare in line with the clients standards, values and contract service specification to meet client expectations.
– You will play a key role in delivering and co-ordinating Occupational Health interventions and will be required to carry out the following:
– Management referrals
– Pre-placement reviews
– Immunisation programmes
– Report preparation and
– Provide advice on health and wellbeing promotion.
– They are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, exemplary customer care skills, commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of Word, Outlook and Excel.
Suitable candidates must hold a higher qualification in Occupational Health and relevant experience.
Salary: £40K pro rata