Senior Occupational Health Advisor – Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria – Full Time Perm
Location: North West
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000
Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Job Type: Full Time Perm + Relocation Package for the right Candidate
My client a health care provider are seeking a qualified Senior Occupational Health Advisor to join their team in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. They are looking for a genuine team player who can work alongside a team of experts and industry professionals. You will receive all the support you need from our senior management team as we work together to bring success to this contract and the company as a whole.
In this role, you will deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer. Candidates must be able to drive and there are on-site parking facilities available. This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week – 0800 and 1600.
A relocation package can be offered for the right candidate.
Main duties of this role will be:
- To provide clinical leadership to all clinical staff on site
- Providing effective clinical governance through utilisation of our governance structures and contract specific services
- To ensure effective arrangements for client safety are in place across the business
- Create an environment in which clinical excellence can flourish and is encouraged
- Carry out review meetings with the Account Managers/Client Representatives on the contacts
To apply for this role you will also need to undertake a Full OH Remit:
- Health Surveillance
- Drug & Alcohol
- Case Management
Salary: £40,000 to £43,000 per annum