Occupational Health Technician – Nationwide Travel – Permanent – Full Time
Location: West Midlands
Salary: 20,000 – 30,000
Our client a leading healthcare provider is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Technician to work on a full time permanent basis driving a mobile unit across the UK. The role will involve the provision of health assessment and health surveillance programmes for a variety of clients throughout the UK providing an efficient an effective service to clients.
Technicians are required to demonstrate competency in the performance of a wide variety of screening tests and techniques, including the following:
• Height, weight, abdominal circumference and calculation of BMI
• Blood pressure
• Spirometry, Audiometry & Otoscopy
• Vision Testing
• Cholesterol Testing
• Use of Cardiovascular Risk Assessor
• Mobility & Musculoskeletal Assessment
• Skin Health Surveillance and HAVS Health Surveillance
Full job description available.
Salary: £21,500 – £23,500