Occupational Health Nurse Advisor – Birchwood, Warrington – Full Time Permanent
Location: North West
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000
Job Ref: SR-4242
Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
My client a leading healthcare provider are looking to recruit a full time permanent Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to work on a stand-alone basis on their client’s site in Birchwood, Warrington. The priority of the post holder is to deliver a Nurse led occupational health service that fits with the client’s specific needs.
The Occupational Health Nurse Advisor will be required to:
– Provide guidance to the client on occupational health provision and ensure workforce health protection.
– Assess, plan, manage, and implement occupational health requirements.
– Sickness Absence case management
– Health surveillance
– Drug and alcohol Screening
– DSE Assessments
– Actively promote fitness for work, both preventative and rehabilitative, raising the profile of occupational health amongst all levels of employees and management.
To apply you will be a Registered General Nurse with a minimum of 3 years occupational health experience with a competence in HAVS, DSE, Audiometry and Spirometry. Full clean driving license and car required to travel between client sites – Liverpool (1-2 days per month), Leicester (1-2 days per month) and Swindon (1 day per month).
Salary: Competitive Permanent Salary