Flu Vaccination Nurses – Nationwide (Not Scotland) – Ad-Hoc Dates
Salary: Temp Rates
Job Ref: PK-4470
Flu Vaccination Nurses
Location: Nationwide (Not Scotland)
Job Type: Ad-Hoc Dates
My client is looking for nurses to carry out flu vaccinations nationwide on an ad hoc basis from September 2018 – January 2019.
To apply you will need to have the below:
– Recent vaccination/flu vacs experience in the last year
– Up to date certificate for CPR
– Up to date certificate for Anaphylaxis
– Up to date certificate for Vaccination/Immunisation Update
– These certificates will ALL need to be from on-site courses – the client will not accept any online training.
– The certificate MUST clearly state CPR, Anaphyalaxis and Vaccination/Immunisation update on there
– The certificates will need to be valid for when the work will take place from September 2018 – January 2019.
– If your certificates are still valid and your renewal is due in the flu vacs period please send your current certificates and dates for your renewal training.
If you are interested in applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV which must clearly show recent vaccination experience plus a copy of your certificates, your availability and your NMC Pin Number.