Increased competition between occupational health agencies has led to clients expecting more from an occupational health recruitment agency. We are different from other occupational health agencies as we are the occupational health recruiters as well as the directors, so you can rest assured that 100% of our efforts will go into filling your occupational health nurse jobs. Our industry reputation means that we are able to work with the best candidates available.
We focus on placing the following OH professionals:
- Occupational Health Managers
- Occupational Health Operation/Contract Managers and Development Staff
- Occupational Health Physicians
- Occupational Health Consultants
- Occupational Health Advisors
- Occupational Health Nurses/Registered Nurses with Occupational Health Experience
- Occupational Health Practice Nurses
- Occupational Health Technicians
- Occupational Health Administrators
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Hygienists
We understand that the biggest issue within occupational health is sickness absence and if this area is managed successfully then UK industry can save billions of pounds on direct wages. We source candidates with these skills; From OH Physicians who undertake ad-hoc referrals to full time Qualified Occupational Health Advisors who are able to process numerous cases. Each client will have a different need but there is a solution for all.
As well as sickness absence we offer permanent, temporary, contract and ad-hoc staffing UK wide for a full remit of occupational health jobs as follows:-
- Full Health Surveillance and Screening Programmes (including Audiometry, Spirometry, Vision Screening, HAV’s, Skin Assessments, Night Worker Medicals, Driver Medicals etc.)
- Vaccinations (FLU, Hep A, Hep B, Travel, MMR, BCG etc.)
- Risk Assessments (DSE’s, Vehicle and Pregnancy etc.)
- Health and Wellbeing Programmes
- All other Occupational Health Skills
We guarantee that we will offer an honest, personal, tailored, proactive and consultative service to match your expectations of what an occupational health recruitment company should offer.
We spend time with our clients to understand their culture and objectives as well as the details of their vacant roles. We carefully interview our candidates and ensure they are suitably experienced, qualified and skilled. Our aim is to save you time and provide you with a reasonable choice of candidates that meet your specific requirements; those who are already interested in the opportunity presented.
- Advise on job spec, salary and benefits where necessary
- Advertise your occupational health jobs across a variety of appropriate proven media;
- Thoroughly vet our candidates including NMC, RCN, ID, references and qualifications
- Do not send candidates CV’s without their permission;
- Always discuss the occupational health job role in full and brief the candidates prior to sending their CV and interview stages;
- Clarify salary with both clients and candidates to avoid time wasting;
- Endeavour to always offer the most competitive rates on the market;
- Offer a placement rebate scheme
We can manage every aspect of the occupational health recruitment process, from advertising, screening and short-listing through to arranging interviews, negotiating offers and providing feedback to candidates.
We will work hard to find you candidates who are the right fit for your organisation.
Job Ref: SR-4921Occupational Health AdvisorLocation: LutonJob Type: Part Time Permanent 3 days a week My client a leading healthcare provider is looking to recruit a part ti
Job Ref: SR-4908 Occupational Health Advisor Location: Haddenham, Bucks and Slough, Berks + HomebasedJob Type: Full or Part Time Permanent (2 – 5 days a week)My client an